Marianne E. Giltrud, MSLS
Educator, Deep Knowledge Generalist, Community Builder
Passionate, Strong, Creative and Future Ready, my intellectual curiosity drives not only my values but also my professional competencies. As a big picture person, I see how the pieces fit together and work to create a more perfect whole. I assess, evaluate, revise and create frameworks to accomplish common goals. As an information professional, I advance teaching and learning through innovative technology and pedagogy, and thereby achieve a clear and focused potential.
- Special Libraries Association, Knowledge Management Division, Treasurer, 2014-2015
- Special Libraries Association, Knowledge Management Division, Membership and Recruitment Chair, 2012-13
- Catholic University of America School of Library and Information Science (CUASLIS) Adjunct Faculty.
- Faculty Member of Online Education @CUA
- Blended Learning Innovative Pedagogy.
- Information Literacy and Learning
- Games, Tutorials, and Ideas
- Outreach and Program Manager for the Catholic University of America School of Library and Information Science (CUA SLIS) Centennial
- The Program Planning Wiki is here.
- The Catholic University of America School of Library and Information Science Alumni Board
- Immediate Past President, 2010
- President, 2009
- CUA SLIS Advisory Committee on Accreditation
- Naomi House, creator of INALJ ( I Need a Library Job) interviewed me on December 14, 2011. It was a wonderful opportunity to reflect upon myself, my values and my strengths. Here’s a link to the Interview in Six.
- After attending the SLA Conference in Philadelphia in June 2011, I came back energized, fully strategized and future ready. Here’s my SLA 365 Future Ready Blog post.
- Here’s my Education and Career Planning wiki.